Friday, November 12, 2010

Savings: Fall Home Decor !

                  I just stopped by my local rite aid and I saw these cute baskets on sale, in fact: 75% off! AND I WAS IN AWE ! 75% off? So i picked one up, and the cashier told me it was only a dollar! A dollar! Plus, it comes with a smaller basket as well! If you're looking for nice baskets that are light, check out your Rite Aid now !

                   If you're wondering what I would use baskets for; I came up with a list :

  • To hold my fruits and vegetables (Might motivate me to eat them!)
  • Fill with it with fake leaves and some fake acorns and you got yourself a centerpiece 
  • To hold yarn and other knitting tools so they stay in one place
  • To hold my bathroom shower gels, and scrubs 
  • Use during Easter holidays to hold eggs 
  • Giving it as a gift basket
  • Organize and hold old novels 
  • Use to carry your veggies from garden to home !
  • Hold school supplies so the kids don't place them everywhere
  • To organize my scarfs and socks ..etc.
  • So much more, can you think of some?

No comments:

Post a Comment